Front Anti-Roll Bar Diameter: 22mm
Rear Anti-Roll Bar Diameter: N/A
Notes: A, 18, 20, 22, 45
For a full list of notes please click here.
Eibach Anti-Roll Bar Kit
- The suspension system anti-roll bar helps control the lateral and centrifugal forces
- This reduces body roll while cornering or making fast directional changes
- The system uses the outside cornering spring rate along with the rate of the anti-roll bar
- During cornering and performance driving, the CoG moves back to the ideal center of the vehicle as the anti-roll bar transfer corner forces from the outer to the inner wheel
- This also reduces the load difference between the outer and inner cornering wheels
- The result: The ideal driving experience – “like driving on rails“
- During simultaneous suspension deflection, the anti-roll bars remain neutral and the original suspension spring characteristics remain unchanged
- Anti-roll bars can also influence the handling characteristics like oversteer or understeer
Complete your suspension upgrade with an Eibach anti-roll bar kit. While our Pro-Kit and Sportline spring sets are regarded as the primary suspension enhancement components, the Eibach anti-roll bar kit allows critical fine tuning of your car’s handling characteristics.
Our anti-roll bar kits reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.
Manufactured from cold formed steel alloy for precision performance, and finished with a long lasting red powder coat finish, the anti-roll bar kit comes complete with all mounting hardware.
The image shown may be for representational purpose only. Please contact us if you have any queries.