Notes: When fitting please torque to 135 Nm. If your vehicle has this bush (part number : 5Q0 198 037 B) fitted you need a type “A” insert, part number FMAM-B2. If your vehicle has the alternative bush (part number: 5Q0 198 037 C) fitted you need type “B” insert, part number FMAM-B3.
- This precision machined bush insert has been carefully designed to reduce the range of movement in the OEM lower dog bone bush that counter acts engine movement under heavy acceleration and braking, resulting a firmer feel when shifting.
- To be sure that you have selected the correct bush insert for your vehicle please check the fitment guide below,
- CNC Machined from a single billet of aluminium alloy. All Forge machined parts go through a rigorous quality control procedure to ensure that they have been made to the highest standard (working to a tolerance of less than 0.1mm).
- With a hardwearing black anodised finish which protects the part from oxidation to ensure it looks its best for longer.
- Developed in house at our Gloucester R&D workshop with working prototypes 3D printed and test fitted.
- Part of a wider range of bush inserts Forge currently have in development, please see the Forge Motorsport website for details.
The image shown may be for representational purpose only. Please contact us if you have any queries.
Unit 8, Elder Court
T: 01254 278999
E: [email protected]